Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a Shot!


I have a secret crush on Jeremy Piven of Entourage fame. I suppose it's no longer on the QT but what the hell! I recently saw David Mamet's Speed the Plow and loved it, although I wish he had played his character more aggressively. I suppose I'm used to his Ari Gold character at this point and would settle for no less. I found this picture on the web recently and have been holding it in the vault for just such an occasion. I just watched a 60 Minutes interview with President Elect Obama and remembered how much I enjoy people from the greater Chicago area. They are down to earth and welcoming, not to say all mid-Westerners are that way, but I've never met a bad one yet from the Windy City. The picture must be from some sort of fundraiser on the never ending campaign trail. I wish I had taken it but, I can't take the credit on this one. Enjoy!

No comments: