Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Disgusted

All I can say is, "Go Scratch!" I've been critiqued by award winning writers who said they were in love with sentences and word clusters that I wrote and this person who in one breath said my article was written very well, also in the same breath said my writing was "vanilla" and that she didn't learn anything from the piece. Did you read it? I may not be the best writer ever to walk this earth, but I know how to write a wellness article. I cut them off, killed the article and will move on. I love when people who can't write well, criticize the writing of someone who understands the gig and produced...even beat the deadline. Gave them corporate quotes, websites and restaurants..what more could they ask for. I'm simply venting right now and so over this, but as a final comment, all I can muster right now is this final, snappy thought.

"I'm am not going to let you bring my holiday down nor am I going to give in. It's going to take a lot more than vanilla comments to deter me. I never enter sinking ships and I won't start now."

.....wait, I think I can hear the small cries of a fat lady singing.

No comments: