Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here's A Shout Out to a Dear Friend and Fellow Blogger




Just a shout out to Christine Longo, a former student and dear friend of mine who has inspired me for years and will continue to do so for many more. I met her several years ago while she was struggling in another part of Hofstra, unhappy in her educational experience. We spoke on the phone while she was in the hospital with a broken leg (a funny story I'll save for a later date) and we've been buds ever since. A few years ago, we starred in the Vagina Monologues together (me as the anti-war woman and her as the C..nt). She is the epitome of a New College student...progressive, forward thinking, outspoken and driven. They may have killed the messenger, but they can't kill the spirit. Viva la New College!

Check out her new blog at http://www.clovision.blogspot.com/

Support women writers and bloggers!

Peace & Obama...Rene'

1 comment:

CLo said...

Hi Lady! Thanks so much for the shout out and for being such an influential woman in my life. I think I fugured out how to link to you finally lol. Love you.