Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Two Party Systems Aren't Working

The Democratic National Committee just called my house to talk about a Supreme Court Ruling from months ago. What about the BP oil spill and how I'm no happy about how our president has handled this....and what about the war? I thought we were supposed to pull-out. I've been a liberal my whole life and often identify myself as a Democrat but it's become more clear to me that a two party political system does not work. The DNC's defense was "Well BP isn't an American company," and my response was "if you invest in a global economy, participate in it and embrace it, does it really matter who caused the problem." It shouldn't take our president two months to finally meet with these environmental pirates and try to resolve this with just money. I really wish Hillary had won...I think things would have been a lot...A LOT better.

No comments: